- Recent Intellimax acquisition now operationally breakeven and contributing 15% of sales.
- Total sales for the quarter of $2.0 million up 3% from Q1 2009.
- Operating earnings were essentially breakeven for Q1 down from $0.3 million, due to incremental expenses related to the Intellimax deal.
- Weakness in UK offset by Intellimax and N.A operations.
- More Intellimax synergies as integration continues throughout 2009.
- Outlook is "challenging" for 2009 with improving conditions expected during H2.
With Intellimax, the Company is planning to extend its robust analytics core to include elements of marketing execution. The overall outlook for this Company should be considered positive as clients become increasingly data driven in marketing, risk management, and sales execution. If the Company can find ways to maximize synergies and then consolidate niche players in the market over the next few quarters, the stock may be a sleeper. It is a supermicro-cap at $4.0 million.
Disclosure: I do not own shares of ANC